Book Your Therapy Session
To book your free 30 minute consultation with me Steve Harold, please email [email protected] or telephone 01773 436 796
For online therapy you will need to ensure the following :-
1. You have a broadband connection and a Web Cam for your computer. Alternatively it may be possible to use FaceTime on your iPad or iPhone.
2. You will need to find a place where you will have privacy and not be disturbed by anyone else. This includes pets being put in another room.
3. Male sure you have a comfortable seat. It can be useful to have paper and pen handy if you need to write something down. Have a glass of water and some tissues close by just in case you need them.
4. Your phone should be switched off or to silent mode.
5. Your session will start promptly at the agreed time. Please make sure you have tested your Web Cam, speakers, microphone and connection before the session begins.
6. Sometimes the internet connection will fail. Sometimes the video picture will freeze and the sound will become distorted. This is something that neither of us can do something about. However making sure no one else is streaming video and closing all the programs on your computer can help secure the strongest connection.
This will be conducted at the private therapy practice in Heanor, Derbyshire. Heanor is convenient for Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire. For Derby and Nottingham it about 25 minutes by road. There are buses that come to Heanor and a nearby train service to Langley Mill.